400 E. Diehl Rd - Naperville, IL 60563
Social Security Benefits: What? When? How?
A Classroom Workshop Teaching ways to Maximize your lifetime Social Security benefits.
One of the most important decisions you need to make before you retire is when and how to claim Social Security benefits. About half of the retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62, but by doing so, they may significantly and permanently impact their income and benefits for the rest of their lives. The difference between the best and worst possible decision of when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000!
123 Main Street
City, State 12345
Saturday, July 18th
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Understanding Your Social Security Benefit Options
Learn important rules that affect the amount of retirement benefits you collect, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of retirement income!
How Does This Piece of the Puzzle Fit Into Your Retirement Income Picture?
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Advance planning is essential, and the decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime. This educational workshop will provide you with much needed information to help you understand the system, coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes, and maximize your personal benefits.
Whether you’re single, married, divorced, or widowed, there may be ways to maximize the lifetime Social Security benefits you receive. It’s important to have a good understanding of these issues:
- How married couples can coordinate benefits to help enhance spousal and survivor benefits
- Claiming a spousal benefit while earning delayed retirement credits
- How the “file and suspend”, “do over”, and “start, stop, restart” strategies work
- How working could affect your benefits, and the taxability of Social Security benefits
- How claiming early worker benefits could lower your spousal benefit at full retirement age
- The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spouses
Tuition is $18. Spouses may attend at no cost. An additional workbook for your spouse/guest may be purchased for $6.
Over the Phone
Please call: (123) 456-7890
- Sat, July 18th - Social Security Benefits Workshop